Natural Home Remedies For Gum Disease
Home Remedies For Gum Disease
Gum disease or also called gingivitis is when the gums become infected or swollen.
At first stage, the gums may become red, slightly swollen, and may even bleed easily. But most people just feel some discomfort in day-to-day, not bothering to go to a dentist. Even if you go regularly to the dentist, you should make an appointment as soon as possible if you notice your gums red, swollen or bleeding, even if you have no pain. Early intervention is essential to combat the infection before it becomes too serious.
Gum disease – What is it?
Gum disease is the term that defines the condition of inflammation of the gums. Once developed dentition, occurs very frequently and its treatment is usually easy. However, the non-treatment can lead to more serious gum diseases such as periodontitis – which may require the loss of teeth.
Periodontitis is caused, in most cases, by the accumulation of plaque and tartar between the teeth and gums, resulting in deep cavities between the tooth root and the underlying bone. if not treated, through time the adjacent maxillary gets destroyed until the tooth start to move and eventually fall.
What are its causes?
The primary cause of gum disease is the accumulation of plaque on the line between the teeth and gums. The inflammation is caused by a bacteria that infects the gums and the surrounding tissue. The accumulation of plaque results most of the times from a less careful oral hygiene.
Apart from poor oral hygiene, the greatest risk of developing gingivitis and / or its aggravation can also be caused by:
- Trauma in the gums, particularly due to brushing or flossing overly;
- Unbalanced diet and lack of vitamin B, C and calcium;
- Hormonal changes due to puberty, pregnancy and menopause;
- Taking certain medications, including contraception, as well as antidepressants and medicines for the treatment of constipation can dry the mouth, due to the reduced secretion of saliva. This is a secondary effect to worry about because saliva is an important natural cleaning agent of the mouth that helps preventing bacteria;
- Viral or fungal infections such as oral candidiasis.
If you have false teeth, bridge or orthodontic appliance, then you should be especially careful with your oral hygiene and the accumulation of bacterial plaque.
Symptoms: How do I know that I have gum disease?
At an early stage, and because inflammation is progressive, Gum disease can go unnoticed. Therefore, please note the following symptoms:
- Frequent bleeding of the gums, particularly when brushing the teeth, use of dental floss or chew;
- The gums get a redder shade or purple;
- Swollen gums;
- Increased sensitivity to pain;
- Aphtha lesions;
- Bad breath or bad taste.
The aggravation of Gum Disease may also cause:
- Spontaneous bleeding from the gums, even without brushing, using dental floss or chewing;
- Small pus formations surrounding the gums and teeth;
- Appearance of spaces between teeth;
- Change the fixing of the teeth in the dental arch, causing its mobility;
- With the recession of the gums, teeth get a longer aspect.
” Home Remedies For Gum Disease - Two Digital Books: What You
Should Know About Gum Disease & How To Stop Gum Disease In 4
Easy Steps Together – One Low Price – $18.99 “
If you have gum disease problems and need a natural and effective solution, through this ebook, you will learn in just 4 steps how to cure your problem of gingivitis and get a perfect smile and fresh breath . You may choose to consult a dentist, but will have to pay hundreds of dollars for each treatment, and if you buy our book, you’ll pay less than $20 and you will see positive results in less than a week.
Home Remedies For Gum Disease is a very complete ebook and the help you’re looking for. This fantastic program is completely safe and contains the best treatments to cure your gum disease problem. Also, if you are not satisfied with this program, you can always get a full refund within 60 days…
If you want to know more about this treatment, click on the image and enjoy all the necessary informations on the official website.
If you liked this ebook, please give us a “big like” or show your gratefulness, commenting on our page!Google+